Click here for a serum recommendation perfectly adapted to your needs.
This Privacy Notice is hereby incorporated into and forms part of the Terms and Conditions of use of the applicable ELIXSERI Website.
ELIXSERI will only collect, use or disclose your personal information where it is fair and lawful to do so. In most cases, we will ask for your consent explicitly but, in some cases, we may infer consent from your actions and behaviour. We may ask you to provide additional consent if we need to use your personal information for purposes not covered by this Privacy Notice. You are not obliged to provide such consent but if you decide not to then your participation in certain activities may be restricted. If you provide additional consent, the terms of that consent shall prevail in the event of any conflict with the terms of this Privacy Notice.
Elixseri Privacy Values
- We will always be transparent and fair concerning the information we collect and how we plan to use it.
- We will take all reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse and keep it secure.
- We do not collect the data of anyone under 18 years of age. If we discover that any such data has been collected, we will delete it as soon as possible.
- We will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and we will co-operate with data protection authorities. In the absence of data protection legislation, we will act in accordance with generally accepted principles governing data protection. Our data protection laws are governed from Switzerland and are thus some of the strictest in the world.
1. What personal data do we intend to collect?
1.1 We may collect the following personal information, provided by you (for example, if you complete a form on the website or if you contact ELIXSERI customer service)
- Your name, telephone number, home and billing addresses.
- Billing information including delivery address and payment details. When necessary, we may have to collect additional evidence or proof of billing information.
- Website registration details including username and password.
- Data from your Customer Profile and Skin Profile including your skin type, skin routine, skincare needs, age, etc.
- Expressed personal preferences (e.g. communications, language and currency settings).
- Your transaction history.
- Correspondence and communications between us and you.
We may automatically collect the following additional information to support the smooth operation and running of our website:
- Technical information, including your computer's IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- Information about your visit, including the URL clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
2. Why do we collect your personal data
2.1 We may use your personal data for the following reasons:
- First and foremost, to improve our products and our sites and to enhance your customer experience.
- To process and dispatch your orders quickly and efficiently. Your saved data will ensure that we do not keep asking you for the same information.
- To process transactions (including the processing of your payment details, credit checks and fraud prevention activities).
- To personalise the website to better suit your preferences and to communicate with you on recommended products and promotions (including those of relevant third parties which we think may be of interest to you).
- To allow you to access the interactive features of the website and social network platforms.
- To analyse the effectiveness of our advertisements, competitions and promotions.
- To keep our Website secure.
- To collect information about the device you are using to view the Site, such as your IP address or the type of Internet browser or operating system you are using, and link this to your personal information so as to ensure that the Site presents the best web experience for you.
You can opt out of receiving communications from us at any time. Any direct marketing communications that we send to you will provide the information and means necessary to opt out. In order to protect information from accidental or malicious destruction, when we delete information from our services we may not immediately delete residual copies from our servers or remove information from our backup systems.
2.2 The following types of data may be collected and communicated to the following parties:
- Your personal data such as address, and payment information is transmitted to our Merchant Bank Safer Pay of Six Payment Systems and your credit card company in the event that you choose to use a credit card when making a purchase on our website.
- Your personal data and details will be transmitted to PayPal in the event that you purchase using pay pal services.
- Your personal data such as your postal address will be transmitted to DHL or the Swiss Post in the event that you make a purchase from our website that this then shipped to you.
- Your email address may be communicated to Mail Chimp if you have opted to receive our newsletter. Mail Chimp has very strict privacy policies which can easily be consulted on their own website.
- Your browsing data such as IP address, device and browsing habits – but not your personal details - may be communicated to Google Analytics and Google’s Global site tag to help us to improve our web site performance.
2.3 Personal data may be disclosed in the following circumstances:
- For the purpose of transaction processing to banks and credit report providers, which may keep a record of that information.
- Third parties (such as social networks), where you direct us to do so. Your personal data will become subject to the privacy policies of those third parties when it is shared with them.
2.4 In carrying out the above activities, we may transfer your personal data to servers located outside of your country of residence or origin. Wherever we transfer your personal data, we will take steps to safeguard it. For transfers from Europe, we use European Commission-approved standard contractual clauses.
2.5 By submitting your personal data, you agree to us transferring, storing or processing your personal data as outlined above.
- Using the website and all its features such as product purchase.
- To collect information about how you use the website.
4. Safeguarding your personal data
4.1 We take steps to ensure that your personal data is protected against unauthorised loss or disclosure. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk.
4.2 Our Website may contain links to and from third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or how those third parties may use your personal data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
4.3 We do not knowingly collect information about anyone under 18 years of age.
4.4 If you register with us, you will be asked to provide an account user name and password as part of our security procedures. You must treat such information as confidential and you must not disclose it to any third party.
5. Your rights
5.1 In accordance with applicable law, as a user of our website you have the right to:
- Request a copy of the personal data that we hold on you.
- Request that we correct, amend, update or delete your personal data.
- Report any misuse of your data.
- Request that we stop using your information for marketing purposes and, in certain circumstances, that we stop using your personal data altogether.
- Request that we stop contacting you in the future.
5.2 You may have additional rights under your local law and if you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us.
In addition to this Privacy Notice, there may be specific campaigns or promotions which will be governed by additional privacy terms or policies. We encourage you to read these additional terms or policies before participating in any such campaigns or promotions as you will be required to comply with them if you participate. Any additional privacy terms or policies will be made prominently available to you.